We are closing the round (and re-opening in June)

Thought as much - I’m assuming you don’t want this being DM’d either?

1 Like

Fair enough. It’s purely for reference purposes but having read your reply, I can understand why it couldn’t be forwarded in an open environment.

@Freetrade_Team1 @Viktor, I invested in the last round, so will wait your response as to whether I can still get a copy of it.

Oh interesting - that still works.

Thanks for that. I was just going through to the Freetrade page from my portfolio screen in Crowdcube, where there were no refs to docs.

2 Likes

So the price will change in June and obviously higher ? Where do we think this will be 90p ?

Got to factor in the dilution as well so I doubt it will be much different

2 Likes

Is everyone who invested still waiting for the share certificate to be issued?

I got an email 10 days ago saying it will be issued shortly. …

Yep they haven’t been issued yet. I’m not sure how the process works but it’s always been 2-4 weeks with any company I’ve crowdfunded in

1 Like

I would agree with your guess…make sense to keep a very small difference so 90p looks reasonable unless within 6 weeks FT user base crossed 50 K :slight_smile:

Got the email today.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if shareholders’ info (i.e. those that participated in the crowdfund) are made public on company house?

1 Like

Yep, all the names and number of shares held are on the companies house website

2 Likes

Yes they are in the docs on companies house, but it won’t include this year’s round for some time. It’s also not in the easiest format to use (image based PDF).

1 Like

So you could take the data and see what percentage of original investors invested in following rounds. Then compare this to a more established, comparative company, like Monzo. Might have some interesting results.

When you reopen in June please try and have a way so exisiting customers are given priority

(Not exisiting investors as lots missed out last time)

1 Like

Existing investors from the last round :smiling_imp:

Haha that would make me cry!

1 Like

Is this still valid?

Hi Alex,

Can you confirm whether the June Crowdfunding round is still intended to go ahead?

Regards,

Will

1 Like

Yes, we’ll announce a date next week.

12 Likes

It’s 1st of June already daymn!

5 Likes