Wejo Group Limited - WEJO - Share chat

This company is focussed on vehicle data. It aims to enable smarter mobility by organising trillions of data points from vehicles and journeys around the globe (across multiple brands, makes and models) and then standardising and enhancing those streams of data on a vast scale. It combined with Virtuoso Acquisition Corp in November 2021.

During it’s 1st week of trading on freetrade, it has slipped nearly 40%. As a company and idea this is great and really intuitive. Like the company but struggling to find a fair value for a buy in point as so knew. Maybe a look on stockpedia might help. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Great stock. I’m new to Freetrade but invested in Wejo through a private round last year & currently in the process of transferring my holding. The fact PLTR & MSFT were involved in the SPAC pipe means anything under $10 is on sale.

I’ve been really impressed with the partnerships that WEJO have made. Not to mention the business model. They’ve also been granted a hell of a lot of patents for the use of the data. Aside from general market sentiment in this new bear market I’m genuinely surprised as to the price of the stock. Seems ridiculously cheap to me and I’ll be adding more as often as I can at the moment

1 Like