What rewards would you like to receive for investing in Freetrade? 🎁

No interest in anything physical. An investor badge in app would be a nice to have.

The only thing I’d really be interested in would be the lifetime Alpha. However, I don’t think I’d be willing to invest £5K right now, maybe £1K would tempt me (like I believe it was in a previous round) but I can’t see that happening!

1 Like

I like the idea of a summer swag pack! Definitely a good way to start discussions and promote Freetrade among friends or at the beach :slight_smile:
What about an inflatable Freetrade flamingo or a handheld fan?

And of course something cheap as I prefer the money to be invested into the app as well :wink:

2 Likes

Something collectible that can be sold for thousands in ten years when Freetrade’s market cap reaches a trillion dollars.

3 Likes

Those metal water bottles would be good. Summer theme, environmental and the sort of thing you have out and about with you to start conversations. They would also look splendid in Freetrade peach/pink/apricot/guava/mango.

18 Likes

£10 flair in app & forum + custom app icon
£50 sticker set

2 Likes

Over £100 and you get entered into a draw to win a gorilla lamp :gorilla:

7 Likes

Gorilla lamp! I’m there.

3 Likes

Investing 1k in round 1 = Alpha for life!

Such good value

1 Like

Forget the value of alpha for life, what about the appreciation of value investing 1k in round 1! You lucky people :grin:

4 Likes

Sadly I wasn’t one of those lucky few :relieved:

Nor me :+1: rounds 2 and 3 for me but wish it had been more in 2 :ok_hand:

Well done for getting in at round two! What about this coming round?

I’ll be in again. Have to support the team at freetrade.

1 Like

and to get back on topic…

Having a month of alpha would be nice to see again

1 Like

T-Shirt
Beanie
Wallet
Money box
Keyring
Pin Badge
Discounted Alpha
Gold app icon
Stickers
Phone case
Drawstring bag
Coasters
One random free stock
Metal card with my user number on
Early access to new features, similar to Monzo Labs

You could allow people to choose to give up their physical rewards in return for either a free share or two weeks of free Alpha, so that those who don’t want physical rewards can get something different.

I can’t afford to invest much. Probably less than £100, but I’d really like some sort of collectible Freetrade merchandise. Doesn’t have to be anything expensive.

I think the app icon is a good idea for any amount as it costs next to nothing and feels exclusive. Also any merch with my user number written on would feel exclusive too.

Perhaps you could offer a random free stock that can only be gifted to a friend (not kept for yourself) as an investor reward. That might be a very cheap way to get people to refer friends, and would help people persuade their friends to sign up too.

6 Likes

Pity Debenhams collapsed, a free one of their shares would have been an easy way to fulfill that request

4 Likes

Money or Merch… or Both

£1000 - free ISA and Alpha for life… no bank transfer fees and free instant orders

£1500 all of the above + Size 11 slippers and a Freetrade hoodie, tracksuit and… onesie (investing for the winter)

£2000 then 1 share in any stock under £50… can’t be any stock or I could buy Berkshire Hathaway at £300,000 lol

C.

Assuming you don’t offer Lifetime Alpha at a low(ish) investment level, how about something like a Lifetime discount? Or something like that, as I think it would keep early investors/users happy and engaged. Similar to Curve, as I had a Black card they’ve grandfathered me into a free version of their subscription based Black card now.

£500 - 50% off Alpha for Life
£5K - Alpha Free for Life

5 Likes

I do not think it will be fair towards R3 investors who pledged £5,000 for this offering. I would expect this bundle to be on offer but for a higher figure.

4 Likes

Ok, I don’t know what was offered before tbh.