What rewards would you like to receive for investing in Freetrade? 🎁

I’m looking forward to that sweet sweet “Investor R4” badge on my profile. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, If you already have free alpha for life and you get moar alpha’s can you give them away? or does alpha just continue a few months after death? :smile:

5 Likes

Would you consider making Alpha for life available at a lower threshold? £5,000 to £50,000 is quite a jump and as a perspective new investor I’d be disappointed to miss out having hoped for a threshold more in the £10,000 range.

1 Like

I still didn’t get my swag from last year :frowning:

Got Alpha for life at 1/10th today’s price though … phew!!

Really hoping you’ll choose to make the alpha for life at £5000 :disappointed_relieved::pray::yum:

3 Likes

Not that it makes a blind bit of difference what I think, but I agree with you on this. 50k seems high for free alpha, given the jumps in previous rounds. And it is a big incentive for future brand champions to invest sizeable sums.

2 Likes

What does a selection of unique app icons mean? Like on your phone you can get the free trade app in a different colour?

Customized app icons! Not just the colour, but the overall design of the icons will be different.

3 Likes

Yes, get in touch with the customer ops team to arrange that, via the in-app chat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll go halves with you on a print run of post it notes :+1::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry Im a bit out of the loop. What is “Freetrade Alpha”?

Premium account type that offers free unlimited instant transactions, same day bank transfers and covers the cost of an ISA. It is believed to become available in Q2 2019.

Apparently the cost will be circa £7 per month but that is not confirmed.

1 Like

Would love the socks + water bottle but sadly it’s £250 out my price range. Any chance you’ll be adding the water bottle to your shop? I need a new one for work!

I think £10k or £20k would make a sensible Alpha for life threshold. £50k is pretty toppy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would feel comfortable paying £1K like in previous rounds, would’ve accepted £5K like in last round. However, £50K is far beyond what I’d be willing to invest in a single company right now even if I do get Alpha for life.

It’s a shame, not interested in any other rewards really. Would’ve liked maybe a discount in perpetuity or something, one month free or X months free doesn’t appeal to me to be honest, so will probably put a smaller amount down now.

Still have faith in you guys, it’s just not worth the risk of putting in £5K+ now for me.

This maybe an unpopular view, but I am glad you are keeping the threshold for lifetime free Alpha very high. I am intending to invest for the first time today and I would guess that investors are the most likely to take out Alpha subscriptions - I don’t want that much lifetime revenue passed up on!

I am happy to pay for a service and I would rather pay for it and then feedback on how it could be improved, rather than coast for free and not really care enough to feedback. This way I will have an honest perspective and the feedback should be more valuable (the ultimate feedback being churning off the subscription if it comes to that).

Just my 10 pence :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Confirmed.

(With the caveat that this is the planned price for now, and we will do tests/experiments to identify the right price point and services over time.)

2 Likes

Very thoughtful 10 pence. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, just reach out to us to arrange it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will be the prospectus made available ? :slight_smile: