What’s up with the market?

fed reverse repo has now breached 1 trilly 3 times, including today.

l i q u i d i t y

7 Likes

reverse repo - 4th time over a trilly

5 Likes

3 Likes

PLTR now accepts gold for payments (also bought $50M worth)

inflation hedging?

1 Like

Wow, that was a sudden drop this morning…

I’m not gonna even report the reverse repo in the USA but its safe to presume that its over a trillion dollars each day now.

I also think Chinas reaction with regard to markets is a result of being exposed to bad US investments and now has members of the CCP retreanching positions / consolidating power cos when evergrande and huarong blow with others it ain’t gon be pretty.

I’m watching info on tapers getting more sudden and central bank balancing acts.

1 Like

Can you explain the reverse repo, in words that a dog would understand? :sweat_smile:
Tnx

2 Likes

in words that a dog would understand?

“Good boy, who’s a good boy, who’s a gooood boy, walkies! Walkies! Woof!”

14 Likes

A pawn shop that exchanges cash for treasuries for a day. It’s at all time highs

1 Like

Thought this was a good read for those who are new to investing and thinking of looking on social media :+1: Not extensive at all but not a bad starting guide when thinking about trusting random people on the internet who are cashing in on what they say.

6 Likes
2 Likes

All good.

1 Like

It’s been a long time I don’t post anything in, but I read it and thought it might be something to keep a eye on.

5 Likes

A couple interesting articles today.

2 Likes

I’ve sold my $BABA holding - I just don’t think I want to second guess what the CCP will or won’t do next.

2 Likes

Totally agree and there is a lot of noise about China at the moment especially when adding the article @RGol posted above. :+1: It could be a bumpy year or so :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Add to that the complicated structures that have been set up in shady tax havens to own these instruments - because they’re not shares.

4 Likes