When will US stocks be available?

What US stocks will people be buying??

1 Like

I’ll be going for Nvidia, all the gaming stocks and BABA!

3 Likes

Microsoft, I like Satya Nadella’s approach and it is clearly working. They are the second largest cloud vendor and gaining ground on AWS, top of my head AWS is 41% and Microsoft is 29%. There’s also a lot of very interesting R&D projects at Microsoft.

4 Likes

Best thing about Microsoft for me is that their product range is hugely diversified, unlike FAANG guys, all of whom entirely depend on their core products.

5 Likes

MAGA ( Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Amazon )

3 Likes

Great question! I plan to buy Tesla first.

7 Likes

Amazon taking a beating today

US stocks we want! :eyes:

What is the view for other North American Stocks, specifically Canada. I want to get involved in Namaste Technologies now the widespread legalization or weed is imminent!

1 Like

Hi Everyone
With US fractional stocks fast approaching do the Freetrade Gurus know what the minimum purchase will be, is it likely to be £1 upwards for all US stocks in the Universe ?
Also I read in the press somewhere on a very old article that £10,000 + portfolios will be charged a 1% fee. Is this the case ?
Can’t wait for the US stocks :blush:
The app is superb :boom:

This is from a very old FT article. It is a blatant lie.

4 Likes

False. It was a misunderstanding by the reporter, unfortunately.

Pricing info: https://freetrade.io/pricing/

4 Likes

I’m so glad I asked. I took it as true. Doubt came to my mind recently as I couldn’t find anything relating to the 1% anywhere.

So will fractional shares be available from day one for US shares?

Thanks Vlad :+1:t3:

1 Like

Really good question to get a reassurance on. Otherwise many users may find out they are locked against such companies as Amazon or Google, purely due to the single share price barrier.

3 Likes

We’re still checking whether we’ll be able to offer fractional shares when US stocks launch. Our priority is to offer them before the holidays, even if fractional shares won’t be ready by then.

3 Likes

This would be such a shame if not :disappointed: but I’m sure would wait

1 Like

Hi, i would like to ask can you purchase USA stocks right now from the app like visa and square inc? Also any stocks added yet on the app?
Thanks

Nope, but soon

2 Likes

Hi :wave: I’ve just moved your post here, to keep all of the discussion in one place, I you don’t mind!

1 Like