Where have you been Freetrading? šŸŒ

Iā€™ve been away on some much needed R&R this weekend, but still couldnā€™t help looking at the markets this morning, and making a few adjustments. It got me wondering what other places people have been using the app, and how their environment has impacted their decisionsā€¦ I found the tranquility of Lake Bled in :slovenia: a dream for doing some portfolio analysisā€¦ what about the rest of you?

18 Likes

Nice idea! @DannyJ might have a photo for us :wink:

Thatā€™s a nice hoodie dude!

Strong jawline too! :joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just noticed itā€™s a mirror of my avatar :joy: Iā€™m not always that serious, honest :grin:

Yes! I canā€™t claim to have done any trading but I was in the Algarve for a wedding this weekend and obviously packed my Freetrade socks, hereā€™s a little pic by the ocean watching the sun go down last nightā€¦

8 Likes

Call that exotic? I set up my account whilst waiting for a hospital appointment and have checked share prices in the Dole office :grin:

6 Likes

I have no one to take sultry and serious pics of me browsing Freetrade very intently, so youā€™ll have to take my word for it that Iā€™ve been on a massive around the world cruis- no, I joke.
Iā€™ve been Freetrading in bed over a cup of tea. Itā€™s a nice cosy environment, and a consistent location :joy:

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Removed posts 8/10/2018

Only in my dreams so far :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Final trade of the year (buy - Shell) submitted from a freezing ReykjavĆ­k :iceland:

Have a very happy new year everyone!

5 Likes

Oh Iā€™d love to go there.

Did you see the northern lights? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s awesome here!

No, we were supposed to last night but they cancelled our tour because of bad weather :sob:

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I never took my wife previously. All the warnings on booking sites about weather meaning itā€™s not guaranteed made go to Bruges. Only had a weekend. If weā€™d had a week then itā€™s easier.

Checking up on my August Statement :denmark: Still have a few mins to post a basic trade too, gotta love timezones! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

7 Likes

Slightly less exotic, but Iā€™m sure there is plenty of FreeTrading on the loo :toilet: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

In the climbing gym with my buddy @judita - Iā€™m jealous of her bottle

7 Likes

Iā€™ve never used freetrade in the climbing gym but I do go a couple of times a week

Although we didnā€™t put in any transactions, we loaded our apps and then also compared our investment spreadsheets :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Weā€™ve spotted a few more international Freetraders recently :earth_asia:

Meaghan in Berlin :de:

Maleek on his way to San Francisco :us:

Hilary in Singapore :singapore:

Share your globetrotting Freetrade sock photos with us, and if youā€™re stuck in the UK then remember to stay warm this winter! :socks: :snowflake:

5 Likes

Shane in Portugal with no socks :roll_eyes: