Where have you been Freetrading? 📱

(Tommy Lowe) #1

I’ve been away on some much needed R&R this weekend, but still couldn’t help looking at the markets this morning, and making a few adjustments. It got me wondering what other places people have been using the app, and how their environment has impacted their decisions… I found the tranquility of Lake Bled in :slovenia: a dream for doing some portfolio analysis… what about the rest of you?

(Alex Sherwood) #2

Nice idea! @DannyJ might have a photo for us :wink:

(Big Boss) #3

That’s a nice hoodie dude!

Strong jawline too! :joy:

(Tommy Lowe) #4

I’ve just noticed it’s a mirror of my avatar :joy: I’m not always that serious, honest :grin:

(Danny Jeremiah) #5

Yes! I can’t claim to have done any trading but I was in the Algarve for a wedding this weekend and obviously packed my Freetrade socks, here’s a little pic by the ocean watching the sun go down last night…

(Emma) #6

Call that exotic? I set up my account whilst waiting for a hospital appointment and have checked share prices in the Dole office :grin:

(Eve) #7

I have no one to take sultry and serious pics of me browsing Freetrade very intently, so you’ll have to take my word for it that I’ve been on a massive around the world cruis- no, I joke.
I’ve been Freetrading in bed over a cup of tea. It’s a nice cosy environment, and a consistent location :joy:

(Alex Sherwood) #8

A post was split to a new topic: Removed posts 8/10/2018

(Harley-James Orchard) #9

Only in my dreams so far :slightly_frowning_face: