Wizz Air Holdings Plc - WIZZ - Share chat

Wizz Airline, in general it would be nice to add more aviation stocks

See this thread for info

Any chance of this being added in the near future?

1 Like

Wizz Air seem to be trying to make the most of covid-19. As opposed to lost other airlines they’re trying to grow their fleet. They have an average flier age of c.32; their core customers are less affected by divide and still travelling.

After an awful experience in 2017, I can safely say I would rather walk to my destination than use Wizz Air. Absolute bunch of cowboys!

You could say that! Atrocious customer service and business practices unfortunately. Just check their 1 star reviews on Trip Advisor.

Wizz Air Holdings Plc was the fastest-growing European airline before the pandemic…

I agree its an interesting one. They are investing heavily in landing slots to scale quickly once the pandemic is over. I added it to the stock request sheet previously but not seen it on the app yet.

Could we look at getting this one added also?

Great balance sheet
Healthy Income statement

I think Wizz looks very promising for the future.

Thanks guys!!!

Pls add LON.WIZZ.

Also can you not add all stocks on FTSE250 in one go rather than users requesting individual stock

Would like to see wizz air added

Would like to see wizz air added

Found a funny error.
Stock discovery says that Wizz is Switzerland based while the stock description says it’s Hungary based.

1 Like

Good spot @SebReitz I’ve raised it for amending

1 Like

Yeah it Hungarian. I’ve used them a couple of times to fly to Romania and back and they are quite open as to the fact they are of Hungarian origin.

This share has had a flying start to the year :airplane:

Amazing considering the headlines!

Why do these shares still go up and down after the stock market closes at 16:30?