Won’t let me login

Will give it a go

Hello. I’m having this exact same issue.

I registered, picked the free GIA account, went into the deposit section and copied the details so I could transfer some money from my bank account. After returning to the freebase app it prompted me to enter my PIN again, and took me through the sign up process all over again, this time getting stuck on creating the account.

I’ve deleted the app, it’s storage and cache, reinstalled it and tried again multiple times. Each time I enter my email address, click on the ‘Log into freetrade’ email I receive, and it once again tries to take me through the sign up process again.

I’m completely stuck, and I’ve no idea if the money I’ve deposited even made it to the account. I can no longer get into my account so there is no way for me to use the in-app help chat.

Same here. No one replying to emails, makes you wonder if this is a legit company/site

You need to use the email address you signed up for the account which may not necessarily be the one you are using for this forum.

On a clean install of the app, all you need to do it enter in the email address that you signed up for your freetrade account will and it will email the magic link to login to you, no login details needed.

My account was accidentally deleted but it’s been fixed now the response from Freetrade themselves is a bit slow but they will get back to you

Having the same issue, logged in 2 days ago with no problems and today the app is making me go through the sign up process. Any reason for this?

They had clossed my account that was my error so I would try and reach out to them to see if your having the Sam problem

Has anyone else had this issue of signing up? It won’t let me go past this screen and I’m not sure what to do?
Thanks in advance

Did you press on ‘continue’?
If so, try reinstalling the app.

It’s not just you. Hopefully Freetrade are working on a fix. Keep an eye out for updates to the app

I did manage to set up my account using my ipad. Once completed I could access my account through my phone.

Basically, I tried using a copy of my passport to verify myself but it didn’t recognise me (I was massive at the time, prolly that’s why💀) so the app tried to manually verify me. But it’s been over months now and I still haven’t gotten any verification. I got my passport renewed and I ld like to start over. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,

I would contact their support as you’ll probably get the help there rather than here. Email address I’ve used is hello@freetrade.io

Due to a card expiring I lost my Freetrade plus, but since then, I haven’t been able to actually log in at all. Everytime I try, it wants all my details. links sent to email, does the same thing.
Is the app working? Is there a online option?
Any thing from Freetrade?

Let me get someone to look into this for you.

1 Like

Cheers, it was me, wrong email.