Woodbois - WBI - Share Chat

Woodbois is involved in the production, processing, manufacture and supply of sustainable African hardwood and hardwood products.

Is anyone else in this? Nice day today.

Hello so im just about to invest in this seems promising it seems the company may benefit from selling carbon credits could be hugely profitable.

1 Like

Did you happen to see an advert that said this stock is set to soar by 2000% by any chance?

First thing I did was see whether it was a stock within the FT universe :joy:

I am highly skeptical but is now on my watchlist

1 Like

I’ve read on Woodbois website that the carbon offset thing is legit. Surely there is something in this. Maybe not 2000% but with everyone going net zero they have to be a safe bet, right?

2 Likes

Tesla made 350 million selling carbon credits last year surely you can see the potential in this lol

4 Likes

Yeah I saw this. Definitely an attention grabber. Research and common sense suggests it’s a safe bet at the very least.

Anyone any ideas why it dropped today so much ?

No idea but very annoying now I’ve reshuffled my shares through my ISA. :man_facepalming:t2:

Can’t find anything on the reason but would love to know

I reckon it’s to do with the Bank of England announcement yesterday. Probably made a few investors nervous, and they’ve dropped out of new investments. It’s probably affected a lot across the stock market. Just a blip I would say, and I’m staying put with this company.

4 Likes

Thanks, and good shout - my others have pretty much all dipped too. Might buy some more. :rofl:

1 Like

This one in the top ten buys for this week looks popular this week anyway.

2 Likes

Seems to be a funny share. I have bought and held, but to be honest not sure if that’s the correct move.
Any ideas from anyone??

Same boat. I will be staying though

1 Like

Will be sticking with this one

1 Like

People still holding on?

1 Like

With prices this low, I won’t be selling. Hold them for a bit. Tempted to buy more and ride it out.

6 Likes

I have done the same on this

1 Like

Looks like this stock was a complete red hearing. So pleased I got out when I did. I think it still had further to fall.

1 Like