XSPA

Seems like a lot of talk on this one…should it be added, am new here excuse me if this post is incorrect.

XSPA Stock Summary

• XpresSpa Group Inc’s market capitalization of $3,829,915 is ahead of just 2.49% of US-listed equities.
  • The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder’s equity) for XSPA is 11.96 – better than 97.39% of US stocks.
  • XSPA’s price/sales ratio is 0.08; that’s higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.57% of US stocks.
  • Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XpresSpa Group Inc are CNFR, MCFT, QUAD, DAN, and QRTEA.
  • Visit XSPA’s SEC page to see the company’s official filings. To visit the company’s web site, go to www.xpresspagroup.com.

Hello Alan, I am quite new to all this stocks and shares as well.:roll_eyes: The share price of XPSA has Dropped 78% over the last year but on the 20th April the share price climbed 24%. I not sure how much money there is in health/wellness and spa treatments to travellers at airports, but what do I know?:roll_eyes: Might be good for a fairly short-term gain once the Coronavirus lockdown is eased and all the flights are back up and running. When the share price is so low at the minute maybe the only way is up? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The report I saw detailed the company’s spa shops, of which there are many (750 I think) are hooking up with a health firm to be able to conduct Covid tests at airports, so when people do resume flying they could have a big business on their hands. Stock is up 54% since I started tracking it a few days ago, if only I could bought in with Freetrade then.