Zoom AMA #2: Freetrade Co-founder & CMO Viktor Nebehaj :freetrade:

Please let us know how the dev team is resolving the issues that lead to strange data points being fed into graphs (e.g. buggy async networking calls or latency issues between IEX/other exchanges and FT’s GCP/AWS buckets or something).

Examples:

Also:

2 Likes

When can Freetrade update regularly on user count?
It would be great to have for every 10k new users:
a) a tweet
or
b) a Freetrade community forum post
or
c) a private email to shareholders
or
d) all of the above

Discuss it internally. Pick one. Go for it

3 Likes

The rating on the Google App store has dropped to just 3.9 - and only has 616 reviews.

Revolut are constantly pushing requests at users to rate the app - have you considered a campaign to try and get some more reviews from happy clients?

Unhappy customers are more likely to leave reviews than happy ones so if you can get even a tiny percentage of the 20-50k to leave a review who must Andorid then the score will undoubtably rise.

7 Likes

e) add a counter on the front page like Monzo and update it manually every week until you finish your API.

2 Likes

Good shout
I deliberately omitted it cuz I think it’s premature. Definitely when we have more users and we are present in more countries

Sorry, can’t find the link. Could you share it please?

2 Likes

We’ll share the link here shortly before 8 PM.

You can up-vote questions above by liking them! :purple_heart:

1 Like

P.S - You may hear a wild round of applause at around 8pm, (support for NHS)

2 Likes

Can we kick off the zoom meeting with a #clapfortheNHS?

3 Likes

God please no!

stop me

:clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

How many users are on Freetrade at the moment? By how much have you grown since Covid19 outbreak accelerated?

2 Likes

come on… gonna fall asleep if this link doesn’t come soon. :sleeping: :sleeping:

2 Likes

There are reports that Robinhood is in the process of raising more than $200 million of new capital at an $8 billion valuation. With their large UK waitlist on top of this massive raise, how will Freetrade react?. What are your thoughts on this raise?.

4 Likes

Where is the link? Thank you

3 Likes

Link anyone?

9 Likes

where is the link???

Is it today?

Maybe not finished clapping yet…

4 Likes

That’s not very good start :joy:

5 Likes