Bacanora Lithium - ⛏ 🔋 - BCN

My reading is that might happen, as long as 75% of shareholders agree to sell.

Conversely, if <50% of shareholders agree to sell, the whole offer is cancelled, regardless of what you decide to do.

Slightly unclear what shareholders get if more than 90% sell and they later do a compulsory purchase, but the docs on Bacanora’s website might tell you that.

Hi

Slightly confused…if the majority agree to ‘sell’ 0 67p per share they own in bacanora will be paid out to them and x amount of shares given to them in the currelty listed zinwalld lithium stock?

Further to this what will happen to bacanora following the successful ‘takeover’? Will bacanora be removed from the stock exchange or will they still be listed for trading?

Odd. I haven’t had anything from FT about this. Perhaps you only get the option to vote if you have a certain number of shares?

1 Like

How many shares do you hold?

From FT…

2 Likes

Interested to hear others thoughts on this…
It looks ok to me, but I am no expert in acq’s and mergers…

1 Like

Dissapointed in a buyout by China, in the long term Baconara could have been really productive, but profit is profit so I guess I’ll get over it. Also help that I already have some shares in Zinnwald, so a few more can’t hurt.

2 Likes

Following

I got the notification on my phone, read it and closed it. Can anyone tell me where those notifications go after that? I now can’t find it in my account anywhere…

1 Like

Hi @kgm2

Click profile in the top right
Contact us
See previous

1 Like

Thanks very much!

2 Likes

Many of us are fighting against this takeover - It grossly undervalues the company.

There’s over £100 Million in cash on the books, and that should be added to the offer.

We’re called ‘Think BIG - Bacanora Investors’ Group’, and want a return to a Joint Venture, or a higher offer. We’ve been featured several times in The Telegraph, Daily Mail, and The Mining Journal.

We are letter writing to over 5,000 shareholders to reject this offer.

4 Likes

how can we contribute in this campaign?

I’ve sent you a PM, but we have a GoFundMe Page, and are organised via Whatsapp and Telegram.

The main thing at the moment is to reject the offer!

Gone from my portfolio today, are we waiting an official announcement on the buy out? Anyone else following this?

1 Like

Really? I can still see it in my portfolio.

Still in mine too.

Mine also disappeared, I think it depends on what you chose to do with the shares when you filled in the form a while ago.
My concern is that these disappeared without a trace, no log in the activity feed whatsoever, I basically only found out because there was such a big ‘drop’ in my portfolio that I couldn’t explain so I went stock by stock to find that Bacanora had disappeared.

It concerns me that Freetrade can just make stocks/value disappear without a trace from your portfolio. I have been in touch with FT.

1 Like

Agree, I think it would be easy to add a flag to the portfolio or even the watch list in some way to indicate status. But at least some got messages.

Given that there is still the Mexico watchdog to give their verdict, it seems surprising that it’s gone for people if something isn’t imminent.