Gulf Keystone Petroleum 💵⛽️ - GKP

Was thinking the same thing, I wonder if the dividend due next Friday will take just as long.

2 Likes

Dividend received. At last. Hope the special arrives quicker.

2 Likes

Just came here to say it. A nice tasty dividend it is too. Helps soften the blow of the stock price

2 Likes

Counting down the days since the last dividend was declared, let’s see if it is credited this week.

1 Like

Looks like the special dividend due 29th july is late also. Come on FT other brokers have released the dividend friday or monday.

3 Likes

Don’t quite know why FT seem to suffer with a delay in the payment of this dividend; keeping :crossed_fingers: that it makes a belated appearance today. (Fyi - it was due on Friday 29th July).

I did raise this on the app at the time of the previous divi., which was similarly delayed, a couple of weeks ago, and was told it was something to do with the registrars. I would have appreciated a better explanation, but it is what it is I suppose.

2 Likes

It’s finally here! :tada: :fireworks:

2 Likes

This is a good price to get in here. It’s made support around £2 / £1.90 … dividend yield of 41% in 2022… unreal! Cash generator no debt.

Literally buy and hold. Oil price looks lively again

– Significant cash flow generation in 2022 year to date, with USD450.4 million net to GKP received from theKurdistan Regional Government (“KRG”) for crude oil sales and revenue arrears

– Record dividends paid in 2022 of USD215 million, representing a sector-leading dividend yield of 41% basedon GKP’s closing price on 16 December 2022

– Robust, debt-free balance sheet, with a cash balance of USD116.9 million at 16 December

2 Likes

Sudden freefall today… anyone know why ?

At a guess, the earthquakes.

Pipeline ok and ex divi in a couple weeks. 26% divi yield. Tuck them away

2 Likes

Do we know when next dividends will be?