ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

Pretty interesting corporate video for ITM here - for those wondering what the actually do!

3 Likes

Just a reminder this is on the app, and in this week’s top 10 most popular buys :battery: :red_car:

https://twitter.com/freetrade/status/1197929690234851330

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: :heavy_plus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:Weekly SWOT: ITM Power, the publicly-traded hydrogen power startup

ITM Power plc

(“ITM Power” or “the Company”)

HyDeploy: UK Gas Grid Injection of Hydrogen in Full Operation

ITM Power (AIM: ITM), the energy storage and clean fuel company, is pleased to note the announcement by HyDeploy that the UK’s first pilot project to inject zero carbon hydrogen into a gas network to heat homes and businesses is now fully operational. The full text of HyDeploy’s announcement is set out below.

https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/AN_1577967879272863500/itm-power-says-clean-energy-pilot-project-now-fully-operational.aspx

Brilliant news for ITM shareholders (me!) noticed ITM appears on the top buys list most weeks, so who else is happy right now?!

3 Likes

I’m happy too! Fingers crossed this continues!

Saw this on the Monzo forum earlier…

Their logo snuck in the top corner!

4 Likes

ITM having another silly day/month/year…

2 Likes

thanks to this picture i bought ITM 6 days ago, lets go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To the moon! :new_moon:

1 Like

I am dividend investor but I try to allocate 30% of my portfolio on growth stock!

I started to buy ITM power at approx 0.76, it drop quickly at 0.7-0.6. I kept reinforcing my position. So I brought down the average price per share. Now is up 33%, but quite volatile.

2 Likes

For anyone still looking for research into this area. I’ve found a good paper on the economic viability of using Hydrogen Cells for mobility.

2 Likes

I’ve done a bit more research after dripping a small amount in and I am very impressed!!

Decided today I’m going to establish a proper position, I could even see them getting bought out completely by the likes of Shell. Noticed Linde had acquired a 20% stake also.

Up another 6% today :clap:t3:

4 Likes

Touched 0.99p today will it make it to three figures (gbx) by close of play?

1 Like

Got up to 99.60 so very close! Finished at 98.6p I dont doubt it’ll touch £1 even if for a short time tomorrow

2 Likes

I think I need in on this… For years I’ve been wondering why more manufacturers haven’t adopted hydrogen cars… Toyota have been trying it out for years!

1 Like

Honda Clarity was the first iirc remember seeing it on Top Gear about 6 or 7 years ago.

I’m getting the 2 muddled up… I vaguely remember seeing a hydrogen fuel pump (like a trial or something they were doing) at a petrol station near the dealership I used to work at and thought that’s clever… Saying that it was so long ago it might have been lpg but I’m pretty sure it said hydrogen…

1 Like

This stock has been on a tear for me. Too bad I only put in about £30.

3 Likes

We did it!

3 Likes

1.06 now!!!

1 Like