About the AIM market

Apparently tesla have a deal with bacanora. And I reckon NIO will too. Once production is underway its going to rocket up

2 Likes

(In my opinion)

Hello mate, the deal isnā€™t directly with Bacanora but with Bacanoraā€™s major strategic partner and shareholder called Ganfeng youā€™ll find website link here - http://www.ganfenglithium.com/about_en.html But great exposure.
Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve read Ganfeng also have agreements in place to supply VW and BMW so lots of orders through Bacanora in the future :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ganfeng and Bacanora article link - https://www.mining.com/bacanora-and-ganfeng-ink-sonora-lithium-project-investment/

2 Likes

Waitā€¦if ganfeng are getting these deals, where does that leave bacanora though? :grimacing:

Itā€™s great for Bacanora. Means they have a guaranteed buyer for up to 50% of the off take.

2 Likes

Bacanora supply the lithium mate

2 Likes

Having worked for two companies that have listed on AIM ahead of moving into the FTSE 100, Iā€™d say that AIM companies are fine, but just be a bit more careful with them. They are a bit more risky due to the smaller revenue levels, but if they are well run and in a good market, then there are good gains to be made as they grow. Iā€™m happy with AIM companies and Iā€™m currently invested in one. However, I do tend to look at them a bit more closely in terms of the management team, balance sheet, cash flow, growth plans, etc.

Onwards and upwardsā€¦

Matt

2 Likes

I am invested in Bacanora as well as Bushveld Minerals, if youā€™re into EV investment. I am reading recently that lithium production is limited for said purposes. As always DYOR as I always do. Good luck.

1 Like

Any good articles about Lithium companies?

Well letā€™s just say my Bushveld investment is doing way better than my Bacanora!

Iā€™m holding both of those too! Hopefully they have bright futures ahead.

2 Likes

Yes, for all you men out there who think women have no idea about investment. Let me tell you I paid my mortgage off age 39, moved abroad and lived off interest for 8 years. Returned to the UK and bought my current property for cash and now Iā€™m a newbie in the stocks and shares market. I have no debt and loving life. It can be done, so letā€™s have more women doing the same. Girl power!!

2 Likes

Do you prefer to read or watch a video?

Sven Carlin has pretty much researched the full sector:

This is the opening of the series, thereā€™s individual videos on most of the major players.

3 Likes

Videos are great. Thank you.

More great news :+1:

1 Like

Nice, what have you been investing in all these years if youā€™ve only recently started investing in stocks and shares?

Nothing per se. I owned my property for 5 years and sold at the peak in 2007 gaining a six figure sum profit, after paying off my small mortgage. One instance where ā€˜timing the marketā€™ did prove lucrative :blush:.

I have a private plate on my car which I bought for Ā£80 in 2005 and itā€™s recently been valued at Ā£470. I didnā€™t acknowledge at the time the potential increase in value but itā€™s food for thoughtā€¦ I also now am a rare coin collector.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Request :wave:] Katoro Gold Plc :moneybag: :pick:

Sorry, I must have missed the beginning of the conversation, but did someone say anything against female investors? :stuck_out_tongue: