5 days later, the share price increased by almost 20%:
(Of course, do your own research and thinking, but this is SimplyWallStreet’s take).
52 wk high and low and dividend yield from HL
- 85% of stores closed in the Americas, 60% in Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa
- According to this article, since 24th January, Burberry’s sales are 40-50% lower than “comparable retail stores”.
- In China, most of Burberry’s stores reopened, sales are said to have picked up.
- Its customers incomes are more likely more reliable than those of the regular person.
- But good e-commerce would be nice for me to keep looking at this company. I have no idea about its e-commerce. Maybe a digital guru can help me out.
Your regular reminder that your investments may go both up and down, and you might get back less than you invested.