An email from Chip: "we are raising a £7 million Series B, valuing the company at £36,786,000 pre-money, and £44,086,000 post-money, representing a 141% increase in valuation in just eight months […] In the last year we’ve;
- grown accounts to 153,000;
- processed £139 million;
- launched Chip 2.0 and the beta of ChipX;
- quadrupled the size of our team;
- won a prestigious British Banking Award;
- welcomed senior management from Funding Circle, Purple Bricks, Barclays and Monzo."
Existing A and B investors can participate in the round to counter share dilution.
Previously: series A