[Crowdfunding πŸ”¨] Go Henry

3 Likes

Worth noting that efc.buzz (@makeyoubillions on twitter) is sadly very sceptical about Go Henry’s prospects.

https://twitter.com/makeyoubillions/status/1580840344832610304

Wouldn’t read too much into it - he thinks every crowd funded company out there is going bust. I’ve only seen him say one company was going to do well and that has now gone into administration (Awesome Merchandise).

10 Likes

That’s correct

He has also lauded loanpad on Seedrs

2 Likes

Congrats to all investors in Go Henry. Finally a successful exit at these turbulent times! My approximate return (XIRR) from 2018 and 2019 investments is ~24%.

4 Likes

I invested in 2018 and I’m a little disappointed. Had seen the GoHenry series B raise at the end of last year and was kind of hoping they would sell out in a few years on a multiple of the series B price.

Still a positive return is still a positive return.

1 Like
1 Like

Invested in two rounds, price per share 3Β£, exit price likely 9.75 usd.

Congrats to all who invested!

Looks like above a number of shares threshold you get shares in Acorn rather than cash. Not sure about the prospects for Acorn?

1 Like

Exactly. Not really an exit if you are shifted from one unlisted co into another, lose your EIS protection going forward and have no clue as to the prospects of the new company - other than the support of Ashton Kutcher. Hmm