Currency Funds

Hi, I would be interested in hedging my portfolio against currency movements and it would be good to do so with a currency fund or ETF.

Something like the UBS Currency Allocation Return Strategy or the PIMCO foreign currency strategy.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Matt :wave: welcome & thanks for this request!

We’ve started exploring ways to enable our users to gain exposure to foreign currencies. For example, we added the iShares $ Ultrashort bond ETF to the app a few weeks ago -

Since this is a dollar Ultrashort fund, investing in this fund could be used as a proxy for investing in US dollars or to guard against the value of pounds falling relative to the dollar.

quote from this blog post

However this is not investment advice, please do your own research before making any decisions here..

I’ve moved your post to the Investing and Markets :chart_with_upwards_trend: category because we need to have one post per stock / ETF / trust request so that we can see which particular requests are most popular. But please do request any specific securities that you’re interested in & if anyone else has any suggestions, it’d be great to hear them.

4 Likes