Eastman Chemical Co. (EMN)

Eastman Chemical Co. engages in the provision of specialty chemicals. It operates through the following segments: Additives and Functional Products; Advanced Materials; Chemical Intermediates; and Fibers. The Additives and Functional Products segment includes chemicals for products in the transportation, consumables, building and construction, animal nutrition, crop protection, energy, personal and home care, and other markets. The Advanced Materials segment produces and markets its polymers, films, and plastics with differentiated performance properties for value-added end uses in transportation, consumables, building and construction, durable goods, and health and wellness markets. The Chemical Intermediates segment consists of large scale and vertical integration from the cellulose and acetyl, olefins, and alkylamines streams to support operating segments with advantaged cost positions. The Fiber segment offers cellulose acetate tow for use in filtration media, primarily cigarette filters. The company was founded by George Eastman in 1918 and is headquartered in Kingsport, TN.

There are a mix of Eastman companies listed in the USA and Europe. News recently showing that Eastman Chemical Co is setting up a plastic recycling facility in France is of interest as I see the need for such facilies in most parts of the world.
What I’d like to know is which of the Eastman stocks is the right one to invest in. The LSE indexed one would be good but is that the right one, or does it really matter which I choose.