Freetrade in Europe ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Hey sorry to keep bugging you about this, but as a shareholder I feel itโ€™s a crucial question and Iโ€™m a bit worried about the potential consequences on the European expansion
@Viktor @freetrade_cal

2 Likes

Hey Esteban, as Adam mentioned, weโ€™ve started to prepare for the possibility of a no-deal Brexit. Weโ€™ll give the community an update when we have something new to share! :+1:

I would like the app available for italy apple store please

1 Like

Hey @Sheila

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Our first markets outside of the UK in Europe will be Netherlands, France, Germany, and Ireland.

Weโ€™d loved to launch in Italy too, so stay tuned for updates on that!

9 Likes

I would like to buy share ; but I cannot downloaded the app on the apple store it, , is there any other way I can
Use freetrade. How can I registered with a link from a friend for the free shares for both parties

Hi, are you based in the UK? At the moment you can only get the app in the UK but they are at beta testing stage in other European countries at the moment?

What is the current status of countries? Still only U.K.?
Because I was able to get the download link for the app with a german number starting with +49. But then I cannot pass the address form because it complains about the postal code.

If youโ€™re based in German itโ€™s probably best to join the waiting list here. Itโ€™s currently U.K. based only but BETA is being launched in France tomorrow so fingers crossed Germany soon!

6 Likes