Tesco

and planning on adding
United utilities
JNJ
Coke
SMT
Admiral
British land
to my list but are they any others out there that are good stable dividend paying stocks?

Thanks

5 Likes

Google for “dividend aristocrats”

These seem to have all US stock are there any UK stocks that people are holding?

I’m slowly building up on Paypoint, M&g, Investec and Ninety One.

1 Like

SAIN has good performance and reliable dividends

2 Likes

Vodafone 6.6%

1 Like

Diversified Energy (DEC.L) is based in Birmingham, Alabama, US but is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Pays about 10+% dividend but doesn’t come without risk.

2 Likes

National Grid
Evraz Steel

:+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Paid a dividend through WW2 and every year since.

2 Likes

Vodafone is a good dividend payer but the stock has been a little volatile and they do carry a lot of debt.

2 Likes

I hold

Coke
JnJ
Honeywell
Microsoft
Safestore
Hershey
Unilever

Edit- I also own IDEXX, I am also going to add a couple more individual stocks( waste management and possibly Diageo) but my limit is 10 as finding the time to check 10 annual reports yearly is time consuming, therefore the rest of my equity holdings are in few commodities and all world etf and REITs.

3 Likes

@Robo Which REITs would you recommend having a look at or which are you watching?

2 Likes

@bhav So currently I don’t hold a REIT etf, I hold Safestore PLC to exposure to property and storage, and I also own Realty Income as they are pretty much etf REIT of there own.

With commission-free trading and fractional shares, you can create your own ‘dividends’. You can invest in the companies with the best growth and sell a percentage or amount every quarter in order to get the steady income and potentially get a better return than just being limited to dividend paying stocks.

2 Likes

This looks like a good one to have on the platform if anyone fancies voting?

1 Like