iShares MSCI EM Islamic UCITS ETF - ISDE - Share chat

One of the few Shariah Compliant (& ethical) ETFs on the LSE. Would open your use base up significantly to the Muslim market. WahedInvest is an example of a successful investment firm offering solely Shariah compliant investments.

Islamic ETFโ€™s were discussed here

1 Like

Thanks, I saw that too a while back. I thought with the change of how we do stock requests it may have got lost in the process. So just thought it would be better to bring it up again on the new requests platform

Can you please make iShares MSCI EM Islamic UCITS ETF available?

This is specific to emerging markets and would appeal to the growing ethical muslim investors.

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forums.

I believe what youโ€™re requesting is the same as the one Iโ€™ve linked below. It was requested in March 2019, so a search here can often be pretty helpful. Itโ€™s also good to consolidate the votes into one request, as they help the team gauge interest in a given instrument. So feel free to vote on that one and Iโ€™ll ask the team to merge your request with that one :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hope this is added soon

1 Like

Can you please make iShares MSCI EM Islamic UCITS ETF available?

This is specific to emerging markets and would appeal to the growing ethical muslim investors.

Thanks

Hi everyone :wave: $ISDE is now available on your app.

Would be great if you can also add the HSBC version of it as well. That comes with reduced fees and is Acc.

1 Like