Mind Medicine Inc - MNMD

Developing psychedelic medicines and experiential therapies.

MindMed discovers, develops, and deploys psychedelic-inspired medicines to improve health, promote wellness, and alleviate suffering.

Would love to get this stock and/or its variants onto Freetrade.

Apparently they tweeted recently for this to be added to FTSE Russell. Can we get this added on FT please ?

https://ownsnap.com/mind-medicine-inc-mmedf-stock-rockets-40-on-nasdaq-listing-optimism/

Would be nice to get this one before they list it on nasdaq if possible :slight_smile:

Agreed, it would be great to be able to get in as early as possible.

1 Like

Due to be listed on Tuesday 27th April on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol MNMD. Hopefully we can get this listed asap please.

3 Likes

Any news on this being listed?

1 Like

We need this listed ASAP!

2 Likes
2 Likes

could we possibly add this sooner than later please :smiley:

1 Like

Can we get this listed ASAP!

1 Like

To reiterate what everyone else has stated - can we get MNMD listed as soon as possible.

In addition, it would be good to get other companies listed that operate within this environment (psychedelic inspired medicines). These are the sorts of companies I want to invest my money into.

2 Likes

Chiming in with my support, this is now live on NASDAQ so there shouldn’t really be any reason not to

I recommend you purchase these via schawb.

They have all of these Canadian OTC stocks available.

It’s also on Trading212

ill go check them out. there is a lot of canadian companies i want to put money into :smiley:

MNMD Please!!!

1 Like

I got a notification saying this completed but I can’t see it on the app?