Molecular Data Inc NASDAQ: MKD

China Mainland NAQ
Business Support Services

Annie - what reasoning behind your requests? It would be helpful for me as a fellow investor to understand your rationale. The stock universe is vast; why did you settle on those particular stock requests?

Hi, I read the following and wanted to add to my portfolio

MARKET PULSE
By Tomi Kilgore

China-based Molecular Data prices IPO to raise $62 million

Published: Dec 30, 2019 8:07 am ET
Molecular Data Inc. MKD-9.52% said Monday that its initial public offering of American depositary shares (ADS) priced at $5.38 per ADS, as the China-based e-commerce platform for the chemical industry raised $61.87 million. The company offered 11.5 million ADS in the IPO, representing 34.5 million Class A ordinary shares. If the underwriters of the offering exercise all the options granted to buy additional shares, the company could raise $71.15 million. The lead underwriters were AMTD, Fosun Hani and Boustead Securities. The company had recorded a net loss of RMB254.6 million ($35.6 million) on revenue of RMB9.05 billion in 2018, after a loss of RMB107.8 million on revenue of RMB4.20 billion in 2017. The company is going public at a time that Renaissance IPO ETF IPO+0.05% has climbed 10.6% over the past three months and the S&P 500 SPX-0.01% has gained 8.8%.