Money Dashboard offering free member shares

Hey guys, not sure if I’m allowed to post this.

But I’ve just received this email from Money Dashboard offering free member shares for their company. And if you join via my referral link, we’ll both get 10 member shares each. PM me if you’re interested in the link, i think I can only refer 3 people.

Landing page blurb:
"A member share gives you the right to a payout - without ever investing a penny - when Money Dashboard is bought or lists on the Stock Exchange as part of a deal that gives cash payments to its shareholders (subject to Terms and Conditions).

To put things in perspective, if we grow to match other FinTech leaders who are valued at £1 billion and achieve a company sale at that valuation, 1,000 member shares would earn you an impressive £4,000.

‍More than 1,000 of our users invested in our crowdfund in 2017 and now we want to invite you to join our community. Member shares are our way of rewarding the people who help us execute on our vision - to transform financial services for the better - and we can’t wait for you to join us."

EDIT: Strange, looks like I can get more than 3 member passes in batches. Here’s my referral link: Money Dashboard Classic

IMPORTANT NOTE: I believe you have to use the money dashboard platform to KEEP your shares. But I’m not sure if the referree has to as well. I just link a credit card account

1 Like

Why would they give out free equity ? :man_shrugging:

If @Iman has used his referrals, I now have a link if anybody else interested

PS. it wont be a lot of money. As per the blurb, 10 member shares = £40, thats only if they sell at a £1B valuation; notwithstanding any complications

1 Like

I suppose so :man_shrugging: A long shot then

A few possible reasons: attempt at going viral, cheap way to build a very engaged community, increased loyalty if you can align their success with yours. On the other hand it can look spammy.

1 Like

I will message here if ive used up all my referrals. 1 left to be claimed! Still waiting for the people i referred to sign up. You have to sign up by 1st feb though. Quick guys, nothing to lose really.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I believe you have to use the money dashboard platform to KEEP your shares. But I’m not sure if the referree has to as well.

The email content:
How does it work?

Phone 1. Register in less than a minute

Click here then simply set a password to see your member shares.

Friend 2. Stick with us!

Just keep your Money Dashboard account active (every 3 months at a minimum) to keep your shares. As we grow, you’ll get to share in our success!

Rocket 3. Tell a friend

Check out how you can earn additional rewards by inviting your friends to join.

1 Like

Talk about skewing your engagement/retention metrics :open_mouth:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Money Dashboard

Strange, looks like I can get more than 3 member passes in batches. If you still want to refer people though feel free to post your link.