Morrison Supermarkets 🥖🛒 - MRW

So the petrol station thing didn’t affect the transaction? Seems pretty quick for this whole process

1 Like

Didn’t seem to stop the sale. I’m not complaining I’ve made a tidy profit :gem::palms_up_together:

1 Like

I made £0.22p yeah boi beat that :stuck_out_tongue: I only had 1 share hehe.

1 Like

I had 1000 shares at £1.72 so im happy all round

2 Likes

Good work! @Coolsmp Which is next Sainsburys?

1 Like

Thanks @NeilB. Just used the money to bring down some of my existing share portfolio. Unfortunately, I can’t put any more money as I’ve used all my isa allowance. So waiting for April to come around or more likely the crowdfunding round.

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone else saw the share sale in their ‘Activity’ tab on the Freetrade app? Like others, I received the cash on account, but there is no record anywhere (other than in the chat messages) of me actually selling the shares. I’m wondering if this was an oversight, or was intentional. If the latter, I’d be keen to know the rationale.

1 Like

No sale in my activity feed. Morrisons just disappeared and then cash balance credited. It did mess up my weekly graph though

1 Like

It’s annoying when things like the forced sale don’t appear in the activity tab. Anything that changes the cash balance should appear there.

2 Likes

Morrisons is no longer a publicly traded after the take over was completed.