Pensana Rare Earths ⛏ 🪙 - PRE

I’m down 40% on my original investment on this now … I know they aren’t high value stock but it’s depressing g to watch it fall all the time. Not sure if I should cut my losses or wait. WWYD?

1 Like

Down 17% for me but i’m still building my position so for me it’s a bright side.

To be honest i’m not sure what the market wants anymore.

They have the funds, the backing and are now building which for me are all good things and should mean that it’s now just a waiting game,

I tend to feel that while it’s still in the early stages investors feel that while they wait they could be doing something else with their money so hence the share price slowly bleeding away.

For all the talk banded about as to being in it for the ‘long game’ for many that’s just words.

Only thing that bothers me about this one is science. I’ve taken a few positions in things that should be needed for the future, like lithium and rare earths that we will need with todays technology. But tomorrows technology could make some of these things redundant.

I’d like to think there is a point of no return that when you’ve invested billions into something like windfarms you have to stick with it and see it through, but who knows?

I keep hearing about the deficit we have of some of these critical minerals and how we need them and should be mining them ourselves instead of falling behind and looking to other countries like China to supply them, so in that case Pensana was just what i was looking for.

How the metals are needed for the magnets for windfarms and such, and then you think how many windfarms we have already both offshore and onshore and wonder who was paid to provide those materials and how many more are we actually going to need. Then i also read about how windfarm magnets have been created that didn’t even use any rare earth metals, in which case if that’s true then what’s the point of any of it.

I’d like to think that Pensana have done their homework and have factored all this stuff and found it’s still a very viable business, so i’ll be continuing to keep topping up. I wouldn’t like to be looking at -40% though as i have too many of them already.

Plus side is though that technically they have only just started with what they are intending to do, so providing technology doesn’t render everything we know today redundant, when they start producing and selling things should be pretty bright, the numbers the CEO was talking about in an interview were pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Just a little snippet i dug up. Always good to hear someone talking good stuff about a company, but you can bet there’s always someone else talking smack.

1 Like

Worth a listen.

1 Like

It could be long term investment ! Worth a try dont you think ?

There are a few of us here on FT into pensana, at the moment they are building at saltend, hull. It has been said by management things may start moving next march/april. Personally I feel it is a good one to sit on and await for the rocket to take off. DYOR

1 Like

I’m hanging on to my very red pensana in a hope of some return. My other green energy stocks are all :green_heart:.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Bought another 1791 shares. Shouldn’t of done but I have, payday in 12 months

Reduced my average by 0.01. Happy with that transaction.

1 Like

Is it time to buy?
A drop of 0.25 is rather large.

If you are happy with a going-concern warning!

1 Like

Pensana Plc - Update on Financing and Project Development #PRE @PensanaRE Pensana Plc - Update on Financing and Project Development - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

3 Companies Rising on Good News for Friday 28th April 2023 3 Companies Rising on Good News for Friday 28th April 2023 - Vox Markets