[Request] Cake Box Holdings (CBOX)

Cake box holdings limited cbox.l

It looks like the uptake hasn’t been large yet. Can you share more about why you feel strongly about this company?

i would like cake box to be aadded to list of stock. its an attractive company. undervalued and potential multi bagger.

3 Likes

Why do you reckon it’s a multi-bagger?

Great ROCE and ROE. Good margins. Asset light franchise business model. Small fish and Big ocean - meaning good market size… no meaning full competition yet. Good owners and skin in the game (~ more than 50% ownership)

2 Likes

CBOX has shown up on a lot of my stock screens looking for companies with high ROE and ROA, I’ve started seeing more of their shops around South and west London, and feel it offers potential, would be a nice addition to the Freetrade universe.

2 Likes

This is a good request and one on my ISA watchlist .

I’d suggest requesting this using the new form for this (which I’ve done as well).

Fundamentals:

-Growing revenue and profit *took a tiny hit during first half of COVID

-Strong pipeline of new franchisees, and 5 new stores opened in Oct/Nov 2020

-Expect to open 20 new franchise stores this year- that’s quite a rapid rollout, in these very difficult times

-Most stores have remained open in the second lockdown

-Excellent online sales

2 Likes

cakeboxlogo

A UK-based egg free cake store franchise

Google Finance page - LON: CBOX - Google Search

No Wikipedia page I’m afraid but here’s all the info I could find on them:

https://investors.eggfreecake.co.uk/

Would like to see these guys on here as I believe they could be a decent (if low) dividend investment, who doesn’t like cake in the UK?

With it being a UK business operating in a popular UK market, it’s also a potential hedge against Brexit.

Currently undervalued according to simplywall.st and financially healthy with sensible use of debt.

2 Likes

Please add this company to the list. This is a decent and growing small cap. Huge potential for growth in the coming years as the pandemic ends. Consistent revenue, operating profit, eps growth in the last five years. Also cash generative and a good profit margin and ROCE as well as a good dividend stock.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to make you jealous but I’m having a cake box slice of cake right now :cake:

1 Like

This is a mini Greggs in the making. I’m looking to build a substantial position in this. it’s available on trading 212 and Barclays AJ Bell.

Yes, I think this company has great potential. Has been nothing but growing since 2008 when they started. Delicious cakes that my family and I always have for many occasions for past few years. Egg-free, not too sweet but still damn delicious and suitable for all diets. (says something about how well their franchising is going!) That’s a very competitive product. Could be growing even faster as they continue franchising further out in the UK which is their plan.

Return on assets 21.26%
Return on equity 32.65%
Return on investment 27.53%

Revenue and profit continues to grow DESPITE covid.

Freetrade why havent you gotten this stock yet!! we’re missing out

Yes, I think this company has great potential. Has been nothing but growing since 2008 when they started. Delicious cakes that my family and I always have for many occasions for past few years. Egg-free, not too sweet but still damn delicious, suitable for all diets and reasonably priced. That’s a very competitive product. The product quality remains from store to store from my expereince which says something about how well the franchising is going. Could be growing even faster as they continue expanding further out in the UK which is their plan. To increase number of stores by about 66%.

Return on assets 21.26%
Return on equity 32.65%
Return on investment 27.53%

Revenue and profit continues to grow DESPITE covid.

we’re missing out!