[Request] - Hut 8 Mining ($HUT)

I would like to request the following two stocks which represent access to the emerging security token and crypto asset markets. These stocks allow for exposure to these emerging markets howerer can be valuated via traditional metrics and do not require direct purchase of unregulated assets.

• Overstock.com is associated with the upcoming tZero exchange which is focused towards the exchange of securities via distributed ledger based technologies.
  • Hut 8 Mining Co is a Canadian based mining company providing mining operations for Bitcoin.

I believe these emerging markets will continue to develop and these and similar associated stocks should be considered as viable listings.
Best Regards
J

Overstock is already available

1 Like

As Emma says, Overstock is available in the app :muscle: since we need to stick to one stock request per topic (in order to count the votes for each stock), I’ve renamed this topic to HUT only, although it’s worth bearing in mind that we currently don’t offer stocks listed in Canada.

Canadian BTC Miner - TSX(V) and main board, soon to list Nasdaq.

1 Like
2 Likes

Now listed on NASDAQ: HUT

Fingers crossed we get to see this listed at some point.

1 Like

@JimC You were clearly right about this stock in Jan 2019. Hope you managed to buy some when they were dirt cheap compared to now.

This is listed on NASDAQ OTC, FT do not support OTC yet.

1 Like

I noticed my mistake a week after posting :laughing:

But thanks for confirming though. It would be nice to see it listed one day.

1 Like

We should defiantly have these requests as it demonstrates a desire for FT to commit resources.

1 Like