[Request] Planet 13 - PLTH.CN - [CANADIAN]

Planet 13 Holdings Inc.
PLNHF
Cannabis stock

Nice request. Vegas… you really can get anything there. You can vote yourself too, it helps get the number up

2 Likes

Would be good that this stock would be added asap, while the good time to invest has not passed. :roll_eyes:
Also not many companies sell this in UK, so Freetrade could benefit from it attracting more investors as well.

3 Likes

Freetrade please add this stock ASAP >.<

3 Likes

Hope this can get as many approvals as soon as possible.
But would be even nicer if Freetrade team would look at the facts and do it asap without waiting for votes to be gathered for weeks on weeks…
Also, multiple other same industry related stocks was released except this one :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can we please make this available on Freetrade before it’s not too late for good opportunity?

2 Likes

What makes this a good opportunity in your opinion?

As it’s an OTC stock I doubt this will he added.

I would love to buy this stock as opportunity to grow big time.

Would be great if you could add Planet 13 Holdings (PLNHF) Please!
I’d love to get ahead of the game on this one using the app :herb::calling:

Its time this stock is added soon. I believe the Freetrade community will love this to happen sooner rather than later.

1 Like

JUST ADD THE STOCK FREETRADE !!!

2 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

Please consider adding planet 13 stock ticker (PLTH).

Hey Szymon, welcome to the forum :wave:

I’ve moved your request into this existing thread.

Hi there just to add to what everyone is saying the interest around Planet 13 is inreasing by the day, and as a UK resident my search for the stock has brought me here. If you add this stock you will gain a lot of new customers, especially at this early access stage. As an avid user of 2 other platforms for the past 2 years, even i would come here

1 Like

Are there any other OTC stocks on freetrade?

No, none.

1 Like

Wanted to invest when the stock was at $1 a few months ago… now it’s at $3 already… shortly going to 5 before freetrade pull there finger out and actually add the stock… opportunity missed :+1:t4:

1 Like