[#Request] - rare Earth metals - TMRC

Itโ€™s time to move attention from likes of Tesla that everybody and their grandma has already invested in (and thus there is hardly any new capital waiting to pour into that investment) and start focusing on future.
With rare earth metals being key ingredients in everything in new tech: from electric vehicles, to batteries, to newest displays, smart devices, IoT, there are is a very tiny list of mining and exploring companies that hold the keys to all that technological progress. And even fewer of them are outside of China.

The first one just received special funding from US govt and is part of unique joint-venture in America:

โ€œ Itโ€™s very speculative because itโ€™s not producing any rare earths yet, but it has the rights to mine what could be one of the most prolific deposits of rare earths in the country.

Itโ€™s half of a joint venture to mine the Round Tops rare-earths project in Western Texas, and it goes by the name of Texas Mineral Resources Corp (OTC: TMRC). The company has partnered with privately held USA Rare Earth to develop the site and hopes to have it fully operational by 2023.

In the meantime, the partners are also building their first plant in Colorado to process the minerals they excavate at the mine. The companies hope to be producing small amounts of processed materials by the end of 2020.

If they can accomplish that, then the partners can finalize supply deals with potential customers and secure the financing theyโ€™ll need for a full-scale plant near the Texas mine.โ€œ

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&source=hp&ei=JdrcX5OIB4v6UoWSi6gG&q=tmrc+google+finance&oq=tmrc+google+finance&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADOhEIABCxAxCDARDHARCjAhDJAzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CwgAELEDEMcBEKMCOg4IABCxAxCDARDHARCjAjoOCAAQsQMQxwEQowIQyQM6BQgAELEDOgUILhCxAzoCCAA6CAgAEMcBEK8BOg4IABCxAxCDARDHARCvAToECAAQAzoFCAAQyQM6BQghEKABOgcIIRAKEKABUNwhWO8_YNNEaABwAHgAgAGbAYgBpQ2SAQQxNC41mAEAoAEBsAEA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLWT9c3TCkpS8vOLn_E6M4t8PLHPWEpu0lrTl5jtODiCs7IL3fNK8ksqRTS4mKDshS4-KWQ9WkwSPFyIQvw7GLiyC9LLSrLTC1fxCpckluUrJCen5-ek6qQlpmXmJecCgAGQEw4egAAAA

FT donโ€™t have OTC stocks at the moment so it might be a while. Sounds good though.

1 Like