Very important update on Tue 25th June Crowdfunding

We will pick it up during the weekend or Monday morning, and we’ll make sure you are on the list.

Thanks for the quick reply, I’ll keep an eye out on Monday.

1 Like

No worries, we’ll pick up your message and make sure you are on the mailing list well before the raise!

Mine is 11:00 . Perfect time to know what is the overall subscription from previous slots :slight_smile:
IMO the new system is fantastic as it gives everyone a fair chance rather than last time madness which caused lots of people to pay 13% premium( including me ) :frowning:

Hi, I want to ask a few questions about this round. Only just been introduce to Freetrade and think what you’re doing is pretty amazing.

• are there any preference shares in play that would give other investors preferential returns on exit
  • what are the shareholder rights assigned to crowdfunders.
  • will we at least have pre-emption rights in future rounds to be be able to top our investment to maintain percentage
  • are you pre or post revenue. Are you disclosing your financials to potential investors so we can properly evaluate the opportunity?
2 Likes

There are answers to some of your questions in the FAQ topic

1 Like

The 10th June statement of capital has the number of shares at 41,442,811 - and I guess this is post R4. Does that mean the price per share for R5 is going to be in the region of 43m/41,442,811, or ~104p?

Price per share in r4 was 84.324p. Unless additional shares have been issued in the meantime, based on pre-money of £43m that would make the share price ~95.42p for r5.

1 Like

Thanks for the speedy reply @lizmcp - I read that and I completely agree with you. Makes perfect sense!

But the number of shares still confuses me. 1.9m raised in R4 and 41m shares post-money * 84.324p suggests an R4 pre-money valuation of 33m and post-money of just under 35m (rather than 38m). I’m not complaining, and I don’t mind what the price is, just trying to understand the maths. I’ve no doubt misunderstood something very basic about pre and post and about what the statement of capital is telling me!

I haven’t looked at the number of shares. Might be those with voting rights have a higher value? Won’t affect us.

I know the price wouldn’t fluctuate much but is there a plan to put our Freetrade shares in the app? I just like the idea of seeing my whole portfolio (minus Monzo) in the same place

1 Like

This seems very unlikely as Freetrade are not be the broker for their own shares, Crowdcube are.

That would be cool :smile:

It’s not a priority at the moment but you can vote for the #ideas here: [Feature Request 🔧] Show Freetrade crowdfunding shares in the app

1 Like

So as long as I have signed up to Crowdcube with the same email I use for Freetrade then it will be linked/connected okay? I don’t need to do anything else?

1 Like

Yes that’s right, you’re ready to go :+1:

2 Likes

Cloudflare will hopefully not mess things up tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a quick update - we’ve reached the cutoff point for registering customers for early access. So if you sign up to Freetrade now unfortunately you won’t be able to invest during the early access phase.

But we’re capping the amount that can be invested during the early access phase at £3 million. So there should be plenty left (£2 million), to invest once the page goes public at 12.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to confirm my freetrade account as i just moved to the UK and don’t have a bank statement yet. I have a crowdcube account with the same email address as my freetrade account. Should i still be able to invest tomorrow?

Yes you’ll still be able to invest but since you’ve not finished creating your Freetrade account yet, you’ll need to wait until the round goes public at 12 :hourglass:

Hi Alex,

I’ve already invested before as well so i’ll be sent a link as per the emails i’ve been receiving. Does that make a difference?

Thanks
Michael