When It Comes To Investing, Usually The Right Thing To Do Is Also The Hardest: Absolutely Nothing

Well this is embarrassing…:flushed:

@markrc quick google says your right. Ignore me @leftyg

No worries - I just thought I was missing something! My ISA is also currently with Vanguard, but I’m thinking about switching over.

1 Like

Good :slight_smile: If the day comes I can get VWRP in fractional shares then I’m moving across for sure.

Hi there I am a new investor and I’m just coming on the platform I’m very impressed but your or advise on investment and I would love to get more advice from you please help me to this wide internet investment and I would love to ask you what do you think about UPS and Barclays and Phillip tobacco company thank you you good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us know to know what company to invest in and know what the company has done in the past we have to know what the company has done in the past before we get into it because I’m a newcomer but I’m experiencing it as well

Welcome to the community @777k :wave:

While it’s great to speculate and discuss stocks together, it’s worth remembering to do your own research and only invest in what you are comfortable with. Investing is a personal journey and your portfolio and situation will be unique compared to other members on here.

Also, previous stock performance is no guarantee of future results.

But it’s great to see new investors on here :partying_face: I wish you the best of luck on your investing journey!

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Whether you agree with him or not, Terry Smith offers plenty of food for thought:

2 Likes

Very insightful @ Jonny. I don’t know whether someone has asked this before. What happens to the performing investments of the dead referred to?
As the fact that they were still there long term may mean the dependents are not aware.

1 Like