Xtrackers MSCI World Value Factor UCITS ETF (Acc.) - XDEV - Share Chat

This ETF tracks the MSCI World Enhanced Value index which comprises stocks from developed countries. Stocks are selected based on price-to-book value, price-to-forward earnings and enterprise value-to-cash flow from operations. Sectors are weighted according to their weighting in the MSCI World Index.

1 Like

Hi @acamp

This ETF and iShares Edge MSCI World Value Factor (IWFV) both tracks MSCI World Enhanced Value index.

Why do I need to answer questions when investing in XDEV while no questions asked for IWFV ?

MSCI World Enhanced Value index

I believe both should have same level of risk and volatility.
Thanks

Thanks for your question. I’ve raised it with our team to take a look. There are a number of factors that determine whether we require customers to complete an appropriateness test before investing in certain securities (not just volatility and risk). This can be things like the replication method an ETF uses to track an index, for example.

We can investigate further though to see.

Best
Alex

Thanks for flagging this. We’ve review the Xtrackers product and have determined you shouldn’t need to complete an appropriateness test to invest. We’ll be updating this in the app shortly.

Best
Alex

1 Like