250 new US stocks have just dropped on your app 🚁

I genuinely think it’s an awesome app. My girlfriend is getting seriously annoyed as I don’t stop talking about it :no_mouth: looking forward to all the new features and more stocks/ETFs etc. Thanks Freetrade team!

16 Likes

Thanks FT team!

I’ve bought some ServiceNow shares but that’s it currently.

How regular will we be getting new stocks added?

They said weekly.

1 Like

Send your girlfriend a link so she can get a free share? :grin:

7 Likes

She was my first referral :slight_smile: she got BP out of it!

9 Likes

Is there any reason these drops are staggered in batches?

Will there be any announcement for this weeks (and future weeks) added stocks (when they come)?

Yes - when they’re live!

3 Likes

@Viktor could you consider releasing them daily (maybe 11am?) on forum for community and then announcing them by email say weekly for everyone else? It would be a great gesture for loyal forum users

13 Likes

Looking forward to the next stocks added, hoping for Blackline , Redfin and Livongo Health to be added

Isn’t the next batch due today?

The last batch came almost exactly a week ago :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 90 brand new stocks have landed :helicopter:

Something’s missing…

Which stock is this?

Could we get a list of the new stocks on the forum, they seem to be jumbled up with the previous stocks on the app.

2 Likes

I can see some new ones :grimacing:

I’d guess Nickola from the graph, however it looks fine for me

I think its Nikola Corp. It’s just because its newly added. Wait a second and it appears. Start buying people!. tenor

It was Nikola @viktor, but I was seeing the same for other new stocks

Seems to be okay now…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.