6 brand new US stocks, 12th March 2021

Happy Friday :tada:

Six brand new US-listed stocks — including some community requests — have been made available to us by our US execution partner, and we wanted to add these for you as soon as we can:

Stock Ticker Universe ISA eligible SIPP eligible
iClick Interactive Asia Group Ltd (ADR) ICLK Free No Yes
UWM Holdings Corp UWMC Free Yes Yes
Lindsay Corp LNN Plue Yes Yes
Immunovant Inc IMVT Free Yes Yes
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd KNSA Free Yes Yes
Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings Inc CERE Free Yes Yes

Let us know what you think of the latest batch, and have a great weekend!

Capital at risk

12 Likes

Were these voted for or was there another reason for listing them?

2 Likes

Some of them have been highly voted or searched, others we just had the opportunity to add.

We’re working on adding everything we physically can.

6 Likes

Please see my stock request for $XPOA, look at the connections map i posted and tell me that’s not going places :wink:

What about sftw…?

£IFFI :wink::wink:

Thanks for the effort in adding stocks! Is the stock request form still monitored by :freetrade: and the best way to continue to suggest new stocks? It appears a bit quiet these days and buried in the forum unless one specifically searches for it.

1 Like

Good job Freetrade team - I stopped recognising these new stocks weeks ago :joy:

Both $XPOA and $SFTW are somewhat low market cap for our US execution partner - but we will talk to them about the possibility.

Do you mean £IFF?

Still the best way.

1 Like

Hi Viktor,

IFFI - Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) | iShares UK – BlackRock

Hey @Viktor any update on FTEK & SMH?

How about Ideanomics IDEX? :eyes:

1 Like

@Viktor I’ve seen this previously mentioned before by Sam. What sort of marketcap is required by your US partners to get them interested in allowing additions? $1BN+?

If so much of the early gains in some of these start ups are long gone by the time they reach your platform.

Space industry as an example I’d love to invest in Momentous SRAC and Rocket Labs VACQ before they get noticed by the market. I appreciate they are both pre merger and still SPACs at present but by the time it gets on your platform the price has ran up heavily. Same happened with Virgin Galactic it had hit $40 (mid single digit BN valuation) for the first time before it was on Freetrade, although its obviously retreated heavily a few times since.

4 Likes

Virgin galactic was on freetrade when it was in the 20s,?

Why does it matter whether or not its a low market cap stock…? it’s still an anticipated stock that people actually want to invest in. There are hundreds of stocks being added when they have never been requested.

1 Like

There was a big hoohaw on here about them not adding it until it had ran up massively. Remember it initially went up to the 40s before a huge pullback. FT missed the lower levels at the time as peoplr were getting frustrated it still hadn’t been added and prices were going up.

2 Likes

agree with other posters - can you clarify this further please @Viktor ?

if this is the case going forward i’ll likely cancel plus and start using a different platform more which i don’t want to do.
the amount of gems missed by FT until they’ve blown up and all the good gains are gone is so frustrating.

if you have to include such lower cap stocks under FT plus to cover any costs, i’d personally be happy with that.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. It’s a shame since I really like FT, but there have been stocks I’ve requested over 3 months ago which have not been considered.