6 brand new US stocks, 12th March 2021

Unfortunately it’s all DriveWealth dependant on the US stocks. Until FT have another route to market for US execution you’re bound by what DriveWealth offer based on their criteria. So, right now for example, SNDL is not available.

https://finki.io/stockSearch_brokers.php?ticker=SNDL&mic=XNAS&isin=CA86730L1094

You can see above it’s not available on Stake either. That roughly (but not always) denotes it’s not available on DriveWealth.

I think I’ve produced lists before that show what FT could still add based on a differential with the DriveWealth universe. Maybe I’ll do another.

We need AMTE Power onboarded quickly before these cheap prices go! Don’t make the Freetrade clients pay more for this new IPO

AMTE is London listed so different rules apply.

FreeTrade COULD add that if their market maker network supports it (99.9% chance they do) AND if they think there is sufficient demand as LSE stocks come with slightly different operating costs due to the settlement flow and cost of post trade data feeds. Since it would likely be behind the monthly paywall this could be added. But will demonstrate the arbitrary nature of this ‘ask us and vote’ process. Best of luck!

@Viktor hoping talks with the US partner went well?

i’ve cancelled FT plus now and will likely be opening my next ISA with T212 + their incoming SIPP purely because of so many stocks being added to FT way too late after the massive gains are gone, however i would much prefer to stay with FT.

e.g. have listed some key stocks below with prime current positions for massive growth potential - all are on T212 but not FT.

PLEASE can these be added before the new tax year?

ACTC
AEVA
ALUS
AONE
BEEM
CGRO
CLII
FIII
FRX
GIK
GP
HCMC
HOL
LIFE
LKCO
MOTS
NBAC
PDAC
POAI
PSAC
PYR
SFTW
SNPR
SQNS
SRAC
UUUU

2 Likes

Likely many if not all of them will not be added at present due to lower market caps (although hoping for confirmation directly from @Viktor)

Like you say it would be nice to invest in many of these in the early stages before running up heavily. If we have to wait for $1BN+ market cap or around there then a lot of gains and momentum have already been lost.

Hoping someone from Freetrade can shine some light on this. Frustrating when many if not all that I’d like access to are available already on alternate platforms that I’d prefer to not use.

3 Likes