AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

They’ve been speculating that for months.

I’ve only got 5 shares haha. Don’t want to spend a load on it incase it falls and don’t want to sell them all incase it rockets.

7 Likes

Another good day. Creeping up

1 Like

Not sure if i missed my chance to get on this, will be keeping an eye on it for a while.

1 Like

Happy I saved 25 shares at $9.03

6 Likes

Looking good yet again. Keep it coming amc.

2 Likes

I bought in at $43 with 230 shares and im a total newbie. If there is a plan can someone let me know like when to come out?

Now and invest in some solid gambling therapy :smiley:

5 Likes

Take your 10% gains today and call yourself a genius for beating the market. Unless you’re gambling then keep it all in but be prepared to lose it all.

1 Like

I wanna do both. So I think I’m gonna wait for at least 60 then dump half

I’m gonna go and put in 25k more

I am going to gamble a bit. But when you want to come out do you have to do it fast or can you do it gradually

Haha what a legend.
Holding all my shares since I started in march. I have a looooot more shares than you. I am diamond handing this.
This forum is probably not the right sort of place for meme stocks like amc. Most people here’s are happy with only a couple % profit

3 Likes

That’s because we’re investor looking at long term wealth building as opposed to yoloing a meme stock.

4 Likes

Why the hell would you do that?! You worked hard for that. Would you’d stick £25k on a horse? That’s what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Depends if you can afford to lose the money

1 Like

You don’t need to take a wild punt on something that probably isn’t going to happen to make decent profits. I doubled my money with both Micosoft and Apple (and a few others). They are hugely profitable companies with no chance of going bankrupt short of some kind of apocalypse.

I’m over 400% up in Nvdia, that was a proper investment in a company I thought was going to do well due to massive growth in data centres and AI etc. not a wild gamble because someone on Reddit told me to.

8 Likes

Neil mate, do you know why it’s going up? What makes you so sure you know it’s going to come down? Just playing devil’s advocate here

3 Likes

Nobody knows what’s going up, it’s the great game. The difference is that I spend my time warning new investor and people with limited experience rather than some people (absolutely not calling you out, you’re more measured than most) who think hyping this or that meme on a small board will make any difference.

Context - I was in on GME @ $19ish and sold at $200ish.

5 Likes

I hear ya, and I don’t doubt your motives like I do some others. I’m mostly GME, 95% to 5% AMC.

It is going up now though, and I believe for the same reasons as GME. We should see some volatility today if these new collateral requirements have any effect. I would 100% be seeing this week and next out in both investments. Huge upside potential versus limited short term downside IMO. That’s as close as I’ll come to giving advice, make of it what you will my friends and good luck!

1 Like

If you got nearly 10k tied up you need real advice if your not sure what your doing.