AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

Freetrade have you removed the sell limit on US stock yet???

1 Like

So AMC reported a first-quarter loss of $567.2 million and @dee_og04 posts rocket emojis and diamond hands. You’ve got to be kidding me :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

For a min I nearly took the advice on board!!! So glad the disclaimer was at the end or all those pictures and repetition would have made me invest more. :man_facepalming: :joy:

This is the kind of post, well the hidden ones, that ruins decent discussion. I hope these keyboard warriors are still around to discuss next year :joy:

9 Likes

The first films to be shown at the reopening Diamonds are forever or Blood Diamond and any space film! possibly not Aliens though?

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Planet of the Apes reboot.

So if you don’t mind me asking what’s the reason for your investment?

Maybe because there is quite a bit of middle ground between

“I can make a decent return on AMC”

and

"AMC ARMY APE ARMY#AMC100K :raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

AMC100K AMC100K AMC100K😎"

2 Likes

Yeah tbh I’ll do as I please but thanks for the input.

Fair enough Gary, was just wondering, thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Because it’s worth following the village idiot occasionally, because sometimes he knows where the leprechaun lives.

5 Likes

Im still buying when I can. This thing is coming together nicely.

3.2 million retail investors as of march. This will be updated on June, which means there will be even more by then.

1 billion in liquidity to last till 2022.

Earning results didn’t take sales for king Kong or mortal combat. That’ll be the next quarter.

Utilization is constantly 100%

Short interest keeps increasing.

Retail investors own 80% of the float. I think we hold the cards on this one.

Not financial advice.

3 Likes

So much cringe

2 Likes

I almost bought in when it dipped below $9.00 the other day and just thought “nah, it’s just a stupid meme stock” and didn’t bother. Whoops.

1 Like

This is perfect.

2 Likes

It’s happening everyone stay calm!! Haha :joy::crazy_face::rocket: no but seriously great day for AMC put us into a strong position for tomorrow

2 Likes

There’s quite a way to go before we need to start worrying about that.

2 Likes

You realise that even if the price doubled every day, which it won’t, it’d still take 11 days to hit £25k?

3 Likes

See following the idiots pays off.

It hilarious how as a first time investor I’ve made more money on amc than some on the doubters in this thread.

Enjoy your dividends.

4 Likes

Dee may want the limit removed. That’s the word on the street.

4 Likes

Are you sure? I’m not sure that is what he is after :joy:

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.