Amigo Holdings plc AMGO

What do you mean by sounding like a “receiver”?

1 Like

A receiver is someone brought in to wind up a company.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks

2 Likes

Took the loss and sold other week £300 start up cashed out £102 before it completely goes! :roll_eyes:

Take it as a bad day with that.

What’s going on with Amigo this morning? Very volatile (even more so than normal) and seems to have stopped updating now.

Hopefully administration

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

No words needed

1 Like

I honestly don’t know who’s as buying this - outside of a depressing lottery ticket. 3.5 million volume shows some people felt there might be value

1 Like

Got out of this a long time ago at a big loss :roll_eyes:

Maybe @LewisHarding should do a video of Amigo to help investors stay away from this stock :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahahaha I’ll add it to my list for next week😂

I have a feeling that Amigo investors will not be happy with the video!!

3 Likes

You don’t even need to be expert to see where this is going I think if investors I hoping for some redemption in this stock please can you just invest into me instead :rofl:

I made money first time and then decided to sell and put in ISA then it went wrong and lost.

2 Likes

I was in at average ~£0.10 as a lotto and only a small amount. Down 40% now but still holding on to it just in case they can claw themselves partially out of the hole they’re in!

The idiot I am has Amigo l either paying off my car or £50 dropped down the drain :joy:

Flogging a dead horse!

2 Likes

Not a good day at the office for this one…

1 Like

https://www.asktraders.com/analysis/heres-why-the-amigo-loans-share-price-soared-74-5-ahead-of-court-hearing/

Up 113% now!

2 Likes