Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

Nice move today… :partying_face:

Lots of sellers early doors who turned 100% in a matter of days… Interesting to see what happens during the course of today!

1 Like

If you bought at this point. I salute you. May I borrow your crystal ball.

Look at BTC :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This is one helluva train…loving this ride! :rocket:

5 Likes

No wonder .

Enjoying this pump, just wonder when or if it will dump.

2 Likes

When institutions decide they now have enough BTC? :person_shrugging:
I think the market at the moment sees ARB as undervalued in comparison to other miners such as Riot. Particularly now the stock is also available OTC in the US market which, agreed, is further helping to generate hype!

1 Like

I read someone yesterday who was up 70% in a day and plunged in fomo, angry at myself for trading on emotion but I’m up 40% today :sweat_smile:. Dyor not a recommendation :joy:.

3 Likes

Personally I only managed to grab 3000 shares and have 2 bagger already.

1 Like

Up 683% :joy:

Never held anything like this… Hard bit is knowing when to start selling (already sold the initial stake)…

9 Likes

ARB this month:

9 Likes

Just absolutely insane.

What’s everyones exit point then? I’m up 86% since yesterday morning… feels a bit toppy but just continues to rise…

It’s a really good question. My rough plan is to gradually sell down with every chunky rise now. Would like to keep some for when the US OTC listing comes through though…

I have set a stop loss order so if it starts to go south, I will book some profits

3 Likes

This passed me by, a 10 bagger in a month!!! good luck to everyone whos in

4 Likes

What would be a good price point to buy, I have some but wondering if I should extend my position.
Any suggestions? If it’s a good idea to go in at this stage ?
Many thanks.