Breedon Group plc 🪨 - BREE

This is a construction materials firm operating throughout the UK and Channel Islands. Breedon supply concrete, cement and surfacing products to their customers.

New to this platform guys. Anyone any thoughts on Breedon as an investment. Looking ahead to government infrastructure projects and some positivity now we seem close on a Brexit deal
.Any contributions welcome.

1 Like

Same idea, I’m not big player but got few to get started.

Motley Fool suggest this as a buy and hold for 10yrs if its of any consolation to anybody.

The final stock I’d buy in my portfolio of UK shares is construction market supplier Breedon (LSE: BREE). Similar to the electric and water network operators, the company owns a large number of construction and mining assets across the country, which would be incredibly difficult to build today.

It seems incredibly unlikely a competitor could get permission to set up a series of quarries around the country without spending a tremendous amount of time, effort and resources.

This competitive advantage could leave Breedon free to capitalise on the current construction boom occurring across the UK. Of course, the company isn’t the only supplier to the industry. But it is one of the industry’s leaders.

1 Like

Any news how Breeden are doing?

I drive for them in the East Midlands and we’re flat out. Quarries digging sand and gravel can’t create stock heaps as it’s going out the gate too fast. At least a week waiting for large volume concrete deliveries. Can’t understand why the price is so low. Only good thing is, my dicidend re investment next week will buy a few more than it would have 2 months ago

2 Likes

I top up once a week, where i live see breeden lorries all day long.

Any reason for the drop in price today?

Has anyone got there dividend today??

Mine is set to reinvest, and so far, I haven’t had a notification.

1 Like

Yep still no dividend pay out.

If it’s been more than 5 working days it’s worth sending a message to money@freetrade.io - the team will be able to tell you if it’s coming or if it’s a problem.

2 Likes

Mine hit my company share account on Monday or Tuesday. Did yours get there eventually?

1 Like

Yes all in and reinvested

Nice little rally at close today?

Anyone had there dividend yet?

Dividend :star_struck: I didn’t even know one was due , not had anything in my account yet. Prob be after the bank holiday now

1 Like

Still no sign??

Mine hit the company share holding account on the day. Now re-invested

Results released tomorrow at 7am. Based on how busy we’ve been this year, they’d better be bloody good!!