BTC ETFs

Should this be the reason for such a bad day?

Or this

#COIN is a vastly different asset to BTC.
There is a chance BTC may sink to ~$30k pre-April but, after that, $100k is an absolute certainty before the end of 2025. In fact, $150k would be a disappointment frankly.
In 18 months time, people who don’t own BTC will regret not buying it below $50k.
Remember, this same argument crops up every 4 years before each BTC halving. People were saying BTC was just a pyramid scheme and insanely priced when it was $100 per coin. Then again at $1000, $17k, $68k etc etc.

1 Like

Chances are, it’s been all about ‘buy the rumour, sell the news’

Down 10% since the introduction of the ETF… It’s going to flip-flop all the way down to ~£10k.

There is no ‘wall of money’ waiting to buy this all the way up to $500,000. You are being played by others with a stronger human instinct and deeper pockets than you - and they’re doing it from tax havens sitting 3+ miles off of coasts on their tax avoidance yachts.

I’m not someone who invests my money in Bitcoin, but I have been following the BTC’s history directly or indirectly. While skeptics have long claimed it could drop to $0.00, the fact remains that the currency continues to rise, gaining more status, attracting more investors, and involving big players over time.

2 Likes

I think 500k is unlikely this cycle but 100k+ is a certainty.
Feel free to come back and gloat if I’m wrong. But I won’t be.

1 Like

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

I’m not gloating I’m warning younger players they are being rinsed by savages. Bitcoin is a financial structure currently being used to fleece the unknowing.

All the rallies - these instinctive traders are selling into and all the selloffs they are shorting. Over a two year period whose coming out on top?

The rest are simply being scammed, fraud, hacked…

Name one solid thing holding the price of Bitcoin up?

2 Likes

Alternatively, BlackRock increased their holding of BTC by 0.000005% of their overall portfolio.

2 Likes

What a surprise Wall Street creating a product which takes fees off of people. Especially an unsuspecting younger generation who do not fully understand how evil can manifest at some parts of the top.

Would this be another case of “watch what they do, not what they say”?

“Remarkably, the asset manager recommended 84.9% BTC, 9.06% stocks, and 6.04% bonds. Burnett commented that:”

Even the narratives are changing. It shouldn’t, but it surprises me.

1 Like

I would argue that these ETFs are more geared towards the older generations who are unsure of or don’t know how to own the asset directly and would find it easier to get exposure through an ETF.

Remember these ETFs can only be traded during market opening hours, those that really want to have crypto to make up their asset allocation have already done so directly and have so for the last few years.

It will make it easier for fund managers to sell it to their clients though.

2 Likes

A defined finite supply (the first time in human history). Incorruptible and can’t be duplicated.

1 Like

So the biggest hype ever around a Bitcoin etf and everything’s fallen off a cliff…

Like I said, the trade was made 6 months ago - once the etf was approved which was largely expected the play was to sell into the small hype so regular investors get stuck holding losses.

Played out exactly like clockwork. Bitcoin will have one little move forward then begin the slow retreat back to ~ÂŁ10k and nothing will happen for years, interest will decline and life will move on.

It’s actually still up for the month and over 100 percent up in the last year by dont let the facts get in the way of your theory.

4 Likes

If Bitcoin goes down to ÂŁ10k before April then I will buy a lot more and be very happy.

1 Like