Canadian Overseas Petroleum 🇨🇦🛢- COPL

They were the same when CBX launched, huge delay cost me loads

On the plus it stopped me adding at 0.6 on the bell. But who knows where the price will be by the time FT finally sort it. We pay £10 a month for this, you’d think they would be quicker.

2 Likes

Can y’all buy ir its just me that cant

1 Like

Ironically by the time freetrade pull their finger out, it probably will have saved PIs from selling cheaply :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can’t buy cheaply either with the delay if it shoots up though …

What’s the price now to buy at already then

Around 0.043

I’ll be able to afford 1 share at this rate :slight_smile:

Price is rising now , still can’t buy, telegram group mentioning Freetrade now , not good for reputation

Live now. Get your buys in.

Done lol.Now I can go get some breakfast

I managed some buys at 0.0045. Not the bottom but had this been available at 8am I likely would have paid more so not all bad.

Proactive interview with Katie today. That’s something to look forward to.

I think this was a bit overhyped, was hoping it would lead to something big, it will probably go higher, but not that high. Hope i’m wrong…

1 Like

I was just going to write the same lol, was hoping for it to go crazy might take out what I put in this morning :roll_eyes:

Not unless we wait for the yanks to wake up :thinking:

1 Like

It was inevitable that some would want their money out, however I was expecting it to be closer to 1p than this. Still early days and I’m happy to hold my much increased position.

2 Likes

All the big hype about this and it’s a disappointing opening day

5 Likes

I can see this being another Harbour energy :roll_eyes::thinking::roll_eyes::thinking::weary: