Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Not great on the eyes is it :man_facepalming::rofl: think Beckham should just post his pic on there that’ll look better :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s hope the range that comes out in autumn will make a dent in the debt and starts revenue grown :crossed_fingers::smiley:

1 Like

SeeSaw.
I’m as optimistic as Leona! :joy:

1 Like

Just bought another 2000 shares as Del Boy said HE WHO DARES WINS​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Going to stop at 10000 then try kanabo

2 Likes

Any news on cbx shares anyone

Just bought upto 10300 shares let’s hope for the best soon

3 Likes

dont think we will see much movement in a positive direction until there are some actual products for folk to buy.

5 Likes

@Nivedita. I followed your trade for Kanaboo, thanks. Up 26%.

1 Like

Do you make a small profit then take out

I haven’t. You think it’s wise to do that now?
I’m a long term lazy investor. Buy and hold.

3 Likes

For me personally my expectations are this will go into 0.3 to 0.4 in next few months so I’m holding medium to long term. Under £0.18 seems a great entry point that may not happen again.

3 Likes

I’m holding on to 12000 shares so u think it’s worth keep buying

2 Likes

Definitely buying some

3 Likes

Upto 18000 shares now will keep buying for long term

2 Likes

Good point get in while cheap so to speak

But only put in what can afford to lose but only lose if sell it :rofl: buy and hold even in 3 years things wil be more progressed. Defo a long term treating it like a savings account waiting to mature

The bank ain’t paying any interest any time soon :+1:t2:

So you think it’s gonna drop in next few month? Any particular reason :thinking: any information or news :+1:t2:

Sat on only 1030 shares but holding until something happens :rofl:

1380, think that’s all I’m willing to risk at the moment until they offer some more information.

6387 shares and ~27% been like this for months havent added since April and wont until things start to happen

1 Like