Cellular Goods CBX

Morning all

New to the forum so apologies if I’m meant to post this elsewhere but the only other Lon:CBX chat I could find started in February and I couldn’t find a way to sort chat within a subject by most recent…

To the point. I just watched CEO Alexis Abraham’s you tube fluff piece on the ‘exciting new deal’ to diversify early into CBG. I have a naturally cynical mind, but here’s what I think I heard:

• CBD / Skincare launch is delayed to December (pretty sure it was slated for September initially)
  • Diversification into CBG is a recent decision that was originally planned for a year’s time minimum. Reasons for the early jump aren’t clear
  • No ‘traditional’ retail outlets have been identified for the December launch so the tactic has switched (or maybe just solidified) on direct-to-customer.

I was struggling to see any good news in the announcement and the market would seem to agree. I’m a very amateur investor though, so would welcome any alternative analysis or criticism of my cynical view!

Ps. Perhaps worth noting that I bought in (very small) at IPO with these so already know they are a loser or at best a long term risky gamble. I’ve stayed in out of interest and because the level of my investment isn’t important to me, so I’m following as a curiosity.

Hi Nick

please use Cellular Goods - £CBX - Share Chat - #551 by PeteL for chatting on this company. Use the scroll on the right of the thread to get to latest comments etc…
I’ll ask admin to merge your post into that thread.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cellular Goods - £CBX - Share Chat

Thanks for moving it. The ‘newest last’ sorting isn’t very helpful for mobile browsing.

1 Like

I use my desktop for the community chat stuff, so much easier

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cellular Goods - £CBX - Share Chat