Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

This shares not doing much

1 Like

Yet. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well if you brought at the right price you should be in green so many inpatient ppl what do you expect it to be at a pound by feb think if it hits 12 p again thatā€™s double you money if you brought it now very easily achievable good luck ppl

4 Likes

This could be good news for everyone.

3 Likes

Will this ever turn round Iā€™m starting to lose faith

Depends how you look at it. Itā€™s up over 20% in less than a year, from itsā€™ 5p launch price.

So turnaround not really an applicable term?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice plug. Howā€™s the time I believe they were talking about pushing the marketing up. Hopefully that combined with magazines and a good financial statement will push the price back up.

2 Likes

Brought at 623 after selling at last peak an first day 8 percent up not badd

They also had a plug on Tuesday from Jeremy Langsmead (the Times writer) on twitter, plus a mention on trendhunter this morning.

Itā€™s not a lot, but itā€™s a start. The serum is still unavailable on the CBX website so I donā€™t think the main marketing drive will start until that is ready. On the plus side the serum was in Jeremy Langsmead tweet so heā€™d been sent some, they would presumably only do this if the serum was about ready to launch.

CBX is also now showing on the Good Culture client list, I would assume that a PR company would only list a client once they are ready to start promoting them - they wouldnā€™t want to be judged on a client if they have yet to start marketing them?

https://goodcultureinc.com/partner/cellular-goods/

I think they are going to surprise us all with an unexpected launch this time, instead of the disappointing count down to December. I donā€™t think they will go on the 1st Feb, Iā€™m thinking mid February which should avoid speculative day traders and reward the long term investor.

6 Likes

7p by the end of this week?

1 Like

My granny says wait and seeā€‹:joy::joy:

1 Like

Just ride it out it and letā€™s see where we are in a few months hopefully we all should be smiling :blush:

3 Likes

This is one for the longer term now in my opinion. As someone said above, the activity they have planned for Feb needs to differ considerably from the December efforts if the market is going to be impressed. Thereā€™s not much evidence theyā€™re doing anything different with the secret squirrel approach to product availability and launch dates.

As an aside, I canā€™t be the only one who enjoys following this thread for the people claiming theyā€™re doing well from the stock despite their comment history suggesting quite the opposite?!

I did very badly with CBX and sold all at a considerable % loss, but I hang around here to see if it was really the right decision or not!

2 Likes

Should off never sold but future looks weak not good time for a company to set out it

1 Like

Time will tell. Theyā€™ve continued to lose more since I sold, albeit marginal. Hindsightā€™s a wonderful thing.

1 Like

Has anyone on this discussion actually brought and tried any of the products

1 Like

Iā€™m actually thinking of trying the sleep aid? But finding my gf helps better ATM and she free :rofl:

3 Likes

Funny how this popped up after mentioning it my comment haha :rofl:

I bought the face oil for my girlfriend for Christmas, she tells me itā€™s really good stuff and her skin feels a lot softer after using it. Think itā€™s something we will buy again

3 Likes