Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Think my average is 0.725 and just over 10500k shares so probably ain’t from from you!

It’s defo a hold not a fan of selling when in a loss
But they need to up there game if they want results! Fake promises and delay strategies isn’t working :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m down 45% on mine. Probably the lowest I’ve ever been on a stock. Am going to hold on though and hope for the best.

I’m so glad I got out when I did, I thought I’d just pop back to check cbx after cashing out a few months ago and boy oh boy did this crash, I knew it was wise to jump ship when it rocketed up

1 Like

And this helps how?

5 Likes

I’d only invest what I’m happy to lose, it was a high risk punt. Looking at the share holders list such as David Beckingham I’m sure they’re in a bigger hole than I am

2 Likes

I was thinking that last night, can u imagine millions going missing over night !! Bad enough with my 100£ odd disappearing lol

1 Like

I might think about doubling down on it when it gets to .01 or .005. I mean it has to go back up a little surly at some point…one day

1 Like

Rainy: comments like that only help because it reminds you to check the poster’s comment history and see that they probably didn’t do what they say they did…!

1 Like

Ive only got 12000 shares so will just leave it for a few years i think anyone thinking they will get a good return this year is in for a surprise

3 Likes

I was also wondering if/when to get back in. The management of the company stinks but the product and the lab-based concept still feel like they have a value to me. A USP even. If they’re still developing new products (maybe we’re foolish to believe that they are?) then the business surely wouldn’t fold or become worthless with the cash reserves it has.
Even if it becomes a Marketplace retailer with low margins and high turnover it must have some value and prospects, even if for takeover by a competent retailer. Someone cleverer than me can perhaps work out whether the current valuation reflects that of a shitty start-up with a good idea yet, rather than the Beckham-backed world-beater many of us bought into?
I think I’ll wait for the inevitably disappointing sales figures coming out of the Dec launch as I suppose they’ll dip again from investors who didn’t spot the subtext in yesterday’s announcments. Then I’ll decide if I want to risk losing even more on this lot!

2 Likes
2 Likes

The design is way to simple especially for a premium product in that price range. Has no appeal.

And the photos including on Amazon are not high resolution.

1 Like

I hope the “Skin-up” range of packaging from Quadpack and its inference therein doesn’t do any damage to CG’s products that are by their nature entirely THC free.

I like it apart from my concerns below.

I currently have 210 shares at avg price of 0. 0745.
I’m ddown £6. 41 I’m wondering if its worth selling or buying more in this price drop?

No offence intended, but it’s not worth selling unless you have something pressing to do with your £20. It’s a gamble stock at the moment so with a pretty small investment like that you might as well hang around to see what happens.
Whether it’s worth buying more is the big question. See above for a few views. Most people offering advice said to buy…pretty much at every price they’ve been at for the last 4 months. So they were wrong! Personally I do think there’s an argument now to suggest that they haven’t got further to fall (both in terms of their share prices and from their lofty original intentions!).
They’re fluctuating pretty wildly at the moment so there’s a risky quick buck to be made or lost, but if the company is to survive and to eventually be profitable then be prepared to hang on to them for at least a year. Current sales are disappointing and marketing has failed, so they have announced a complete change in tack (put simply, trading through Amazon marketplace and abandoning the retail outlet ambition) whilst attempting to retain the ‘premium’ product status. It is, at least, more realistic an approach then they’d been chasing previously.
Just my opinion.

4 Likes

If you Have less that £20 in it I wouldn’t be to bothered about selling yet but when you got profit? Well profit is profit I suppose

But unless myself and others if £100’s down we are kinda stuck :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Im 1500 down at the moment need 9p to break even

I lost about 400 quid on them and would also have needed 9p ish to break even.

As in £££ wow I’m not that about £500 max bit others are bad